Returns and Terms & Conditions
Once we have received your order and measurements we will contact you to advise on delivery times and confirm costs.
- Orders cannot be accepted until full payment has been received.
- Footwear ordered in our standard sizes and colours may be returned for an alternative size or a full refund (excluding post and packaging costs) provided they are returned unused and undamaged within 14 days of receipt.
- When shoes are received, please try them on indoors and with socks.
- The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the measurements provided. A foot drawing (completed by accurately following the guidelines on our website) should be sent to us in advance of ordering if there is any concern about foot dimensions.
- If we do not think that we can accommodate your requirements with a standard size we will inform you before accepting your order and a Special Order can be arranged if necessary and where possible.
- A quote for the cost of any Special Order would be given at this point and full payment can be made over the phone or the order cancelled if you prefer.
- Footwear which constitutes a Special Order (anything which has been specially altered to your individual requirements so that it cannot be considered a standard item for resale, including extra wide fittings) may not be returned.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order if we feel that the specific requirements of the order cannot be fulfilled.
- Customers receiving goods outside the EU will be responsible for any local taxes or duties.
- Any information that we hold on you is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not pass your details to any other business.
We have almost 40 years of shoemaking experience, gaining a large following of customers during this time. We continue to develop exciting new footwear, but some customers wishing to place repeat orders for old styles may not be able to find them in our current range.
If you cannot see what you want on the website, please contact us and we may be able to make them as a Special Order.