To help us get the best possible fit, please post or upload a foot drawing. You will find instructions how to draw round your feet, and advice about sending or uploading foot drawings on the tabs below.
If you would like to see colour samples before ordering we would be happy to send you swatches if you request them here.
We do occasionally run out of the colours shown, in which case we will contact you and will be happy to send you swatches of alternative colours.
Occasionally the leathers you choose may not be ideal for a particular style of shoe (for example they may be to thick or too firm). In this case we will contact you to discuss this and to suggest suitable alternatives.
If you wish to send us any further information regarding your order (e.g. your normal shoe size, special fitting needs any difficulties you may experience with shoe fittings) please use the text box when selecting your options.
If you have very difficult or problematic fitting requirements, please discuss this with us before placing your order.
You are welcome to email scans of your foot drawing to us, as jpegs or pdfs etc.
Electronic images can occasionally be distorted, and so to guarantee that the drawing is accurate when we receive it, please draw a vertical and horizontal line on each foot drawing. Make, and label, the longer line 20 cm and the shorter one 15 cm, as shown below.
We can only accept files from you done in this manner and are unable to accept photos.
If you prefer, we are more than happy to receive the original drawings from you in the post, which you can send to us once you have ordered your shoes online.
If you prefer you can order your shoes entirely by post
Please include the following information:
1. Your foot drawings as indicated above
2. The style of shoe, material (leather or vegan) and colour you require
3. Your usual shoe size, and if you usually have any problems with fitting when buying shoes.
4. Let us know if you have had shoes from us before, as we may have your details on file.
5. Include your name, address, a daytime telephone number, and email if possible
6. A cheque for the cost of the shoes plus £7 carriage. Cheques should be made payable to Guat Shoes.
Please post to Guat Shoes, 221 School Road, Sheffield S10 1GN
If you have any difficulties, or queries, please do not hesitate to phone us on 01142 686364
Returns and Terms & Conditions
Once we have received your order and measurements we will contact you to advise on delivery times and confirm costs.
- Orders cannot be accepted until full payment has been received.
- Footwear ordered in our standard sizes and colours may be returned for an alternative size or a full refund (excluding post and packaging costs) provided they are returned unused and undamaged within 14 days of receipt.
- When shoes are received, please try them on indoors and with socks.
- The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the measurements provided. A foot drawing (completed by accurately following the guidelines on our website) should be sent to us in advance of ordering if there is any concern about foot dimensions.
- If we do not think that we can accommodate your requirements with a standard size we will inform you before accepting your order and a Special Order can be arranged if necessary and where possible.
- A quote for the cost of any Special Order would be given at this point and full payment can be made over the phone or the order cancelled if you prefer.
- Footwear which constitutes a Special Order (anything which has been specially altered to your individual requirements so that it cannot be considered a standard item for resale, including extra wide fittings) may not be returned.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order if we feel that the specific requirements of the order cannot be fulfilled.
- Customers receiving goods outside the EU will be responsible for any local taxes or duties.
- Any information that we hold on you is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not pass your details to any other business.